February 14th, 2024 | Southfield/Detroit – MI
Intended for purchasing and sales professionals, this course is for teams in manufacturing companies that negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers and customers.
This program provides:
- One day in-person training
- On-demand videos reviewing critical concepts
- Insights to prepare for competitive and collaborative negotiations for initial sourcing, design changes and economic price adjustment
- Take away implementation tools to assess and develop action plans to improve company, product/commodity, and personal power
- 16 Continuing Education (CE) hours