April 12th, 2024 | Southfield/Detroit – MI
Intended for purchasing and sales professionals, this course is for teams that negotiate pricing and terms with suppliers and customers.
It includes tools for both planning and conducting the most common negotiations in manufacturing companies.
After attending this course, attendees will be able to:
- Recognize competitive and collaborative negotiations and apply preferred approaches to maximize results from each
- Effectively implement countermeasures for common competitive negotiating tactics
- Implement proven approaches for successful collaborative negotiations
- Handle conflicts to achieve mutual gain
- Successfully prepare for common buy/sell negotiations including:
- Initial sourcing
- Design changes
- Cost changes due to economics
- Use collaborative negotiation tools and techniques within their own companies to achieve short and long-term goals while building effective cross-functional relationships
- Set SMART goals for negotiations that maximize results
For more information please contact Denise Mattern: